Fix: The Group Policy Client Service Failed The Logon In Windows 8 / 10
In Windows 8 Error Group Policy Client service while logging into Windows 10 / 8 using standard user account. When we tried to log on using the administrator account on the same system, it lets us to enter in. Here is the screenshot of error we just received on the issued computer:
The Group Policy Client Service Failed The Logon
1. open the Registry Editor.
2. Navigate to the following location:
3. You don’t need to modify anything under the key mentioned above. Just make sure that it is intact there properly. Next, you should locate this key:
4. Now create a multi-string value in the right pane of this location and name it as GPSvcGroupand associate the Value data GPSvc with it. Moving on create a new sub key to the Svchost key (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Svchost) and name it as GPSvcGroup.
5. Finally, came to the right pane of this so created sub key GPSvcGroup and create following two DWORDs with corresponding Value data:
AuthenticationCapabilities – 12320 (Use Decimal base)
ColnitializeSecurityParam – 1